- The Realist represents the Red Tail Hawk, the most common of the raptors and a determined competitor, portraying the notion that everyone has a killer instict, a desire to fly and an ambition to achieve their fifteen minutes of fame.
- The Great Spirit signifies an owl, a humble leader that embraces the strengths and weaknesses of humanity and inspires from a spiritual perspective.
- The Scold symbolizes a crow, a raucous chatterbox and gregarious gadfly that holds a strong opinion.
- The Tourist portrays the Victoria Crowned Pigeon, a lively bird that is drawn to the vibrant character of the city and strives to shape culture with its spontaneous personality.
- Representing a falcon, The Taste Maker is an idealist, a philosopher and an opinionated vocalist with a social vision.
Concord Monitor – 26-foot-tall Owl Sculpture to go from Bow to N.Y.C.
Boston Art Images – Boston Myth Makers Bring Avian Avatars To NYC
SoWa News – Myth Makers Take On the Garment District in NYC
Asmuge – Avian Avatars by the Myth Makers
Artist Initiative – Avian Avatars
Startup Year – The Garment District Alliance Unveiling Art Installation
Artlog – Avian Avatars
This Week In New York – Avian Avatars